Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What I have been working on

Hey there,   well I have been very busy lately stitching my wool items. I have finished 13 wool felt shelf pillows, and am putting the finishing touches on two candle mats. They all turned out so nice and I am so loving the colors on my candle mats. I also have five wool felt pocket hangers ready to assemble when I finish the candle mats, they are fall theme also.

alot of pillows

sheep and heart pillow

turkey pillow

cute sunflower pillow

candle mats in progress

I like to do a few of the same projects at a time, it just seems to go faster.These are Penny Lane Primitive Patterns which I really love  :0)   I love making the wool felt items.

We also have been busy working on homecoming stuff since my daughter is now a freshman we have been busy working on the freshman float for the homecoming parade coming up in two weeks! So if you have ever worked on something like that you can relate to the stress and long hours involved. We are making progress but it does seem like it so much more has to be done and feels overwhelming. We have to go dress shopping this weekend and hopefully find a dress without having to drive all over the state looking for one! 
I did have some great news, I was featured on an awesome blog- chickabug.com - I ordered cute printables from Heather at chickabug for my daughters fairy birthday party. Check out the post here ~ made my day!!

Well that's all for now, have a great week!
Jen



3 comments:

  1. Do you sell your pillows and/or candle mats? I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Theresa I do, I have my ETSY store TheOldeWillow where I have some listed. I am hoping to get a few of the ones in this post listed today.
      Thanks for stopping by
      Jen

      Delete
  2. Great projects. Love the candle mats.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!