Monday, September 9, 2013

Kids cup make over~Fairy style

Hi there!    Today I wanted to share how I made a personalized cup for each of my daughters guests at her party. I started with the cute disposable cups Zoo Pals. They are perfect size for little ones and they come with the lids and straws!
  First I took one cup and cut it apart to get a pattern. Then traced my pattern onto some scrapbook paper.




 Next I cut the pattern out and glued the paper to a cup.

 I embellished each cup with a silk flower attached to the lid with a glue dot and centered over the straw opening. I also added a butterfly, I die cut from my Stampin' Up die set, to each straw using a glue dot.
{can't live without glue dots!}




Then I added more of the die cut butterflies around the cup and each girls name I die cut with my old QuicKutz set and that's it.

The birthday girl using her personalized cup.   :0)

Have a great week!
~Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!