Thursday, August 1, 2013

Yummy S'mores bars



Good morning... well yesterday I saw this recipe over at one of my favorite sites iheartnaptime.net and after trying them I thought I just had to share it. I have to admit I do like s'mores but I can have 1 or 2 and I'm done for awhile, but my kids can eat way more ;0)  So when I saw this recipe and it combined a chocolate chip cookie with the s'mores I thought hmmm sounds good. So my daughter made them and boy are they super yummy!! They are chewy like the cookie with all the s'mores added to that. I am trying to make myself wait until closer to lunch time to have one this morning! that's how good they are and I don't know if I can make it! :0) So if you want the recipe go   here   and you will not be disappointed. We did not have the mini marshmallows so we cut the regular sized ones we had into fourths for the recipe.

  Well last weekend we celebrated my oldest daughter, Hannah's birthday. She said she didn't want a huge party, just a couple friends to go do some fun stuff with. So we took her and a few friends to a family amusement park and had a great time. Now I have my other daughter Samantha's birthday coming up and we are having a big party for her- she LOVES parties- so for her the bigger the better :0)  and she is almost 5 so she loves anything being all about her. I have been very busy planning this party for months and making a lot of cute stuff. I ordered printables from  chickabug.com   and they are super cute for Samantha's  garden fairy princess theme. I plan on sharing the projects I have made for her party soon. Then the party pics in a few weeks. She is so excited that we are finally in the month of August so the countdown has begun for her birthday celebrations :0)  AND she had her first permanent tooth cut through yesterday!! her baby tooth in that spot is barely loose so we are hoping as the big tooth comes in and her daily gentle wiggling that the baby tooth will come out without any help from the dentist.  So exciting!

 So that's about all for today, go make these super yummy bars and enjoy!
~*~Blessings~*~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!