Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Birthday printable wreath

Hey all!  ok so today I am going to share the wreath I made from a birthday printable set I had ordered from Heather at chickabug.com for my Samantha's 5th birthday party. I was super happy with my printables, and it was the first time I had ordered them and now will again for sure ;0) 
ok so here are my easy directions for my wreath....

First I found a metal ring in the clearance section at Hobby Lobby for under a dollar {gotta love that!}
Second  I printed out my printable sign and trimmed the edges some, and punched holes in each corner.
Third I gathered all my scrap pieces of ribbons from my ribbon buckets {yes buckets, doesn't every paper scrapper have those?! hehe } ones that coordinated  with my printable.


Fourth  I began to tie all the small ribbons onto my ring until it was completely full, I grouped my ribbons into colors and added them to my ring in that order. I also added a sheer ribbon to the printable sign in each corner.



Fifth  I tied the sign onto the ring and added a ribbon to hang it up with.



Done!   See how easy was that and adorable!! I just love ribbons {ya sort of an addiction :0) }  so then all I did was hang it up using a command hook- and I am a huge fan of those hooks, LOVE them-

 
and here it is on the front door...
 
 
So that's all for today, but check back soon for another DIY birthday project I made!
 
Have a great day
~Blessings~
Jen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!