Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Three Graduations!

Well it sure has been awhile since I posted!  :0)  There has been sooo much going on that it just seemed overwhelming to stop and look at my calendar and see almost every square had something written in it!  I was busy with my kids school stuff, all three had a graduation ceremony!! Yes we had to goto three ceremonies, Sam had a promotion ceremony for K-4 and now is a big kid going to kindergarten. Hannah had a ceremony for 8th grade and is now officially a freshman in high school!! (yikes)  and then the big one was Austin, he graduated from high school! {grin} FINALLY I can breath easy because he had us worried at times if he would ever make it to that day but he did and we are super happy  :0)  He plans to goto Fireman School but wants to work some first before he goes. Here are some pictures of my grads...

Hannah was one of four kids to get all A's/ a 4.0 
for ALL three years of middle school!
Very proud of her  :0)

Hannah, Samantha, and me


Austin right after he received his diploma
very happy!

My Austin and me

Our family

Samantha getting her award

My Samantha and me

Well now I have one in high school and one in kindergarten! I get to start all over again with Samantha. Fun. 
Well I also have been working in all my spare time{hahaha} on Samantha's birthday party decorations. Her party is in August but I always start with planning way ahead of time. I have been doing as much DIY as possible, but I did order some printables for the first time from Chickabug and I just LOVE them! and can't wait to use them :0)   Check out her blog, it has such cute and great ideas and printables.  I will do sneak peek posts of the DIY projects I did for Samantha's party before I post the actual party, so be looking for those coming soon. I'm also thinking of making her cake and have been playing with fondant to see if it will work like I envision it, so we shall see. I do not like the taste of fondant so I'm going to try and flavor it also. 
*Well stop by tomorrow and check my marshmallow recipe*
Have a great night
Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!