Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Candy Baskets

Hi there....today's Whatcha Workin' On Wednesday is an easy Candy Basket.


I have seen the idea floating around Pinterest and thought it would be great to do for my Niece. It is really super simple, and quick to make. You just need:   boxes of candy, a Nerds Rope candy for the handle, glue gun and glue, and a piece of cardstock, then goodies to put inside  :0)

  • First just glue the boxes to each other at the edges
  • Second glue on the handle
  • Third cut your cardstock to the size of the bottom and then glue that on
  • Last fill up your basket with fun goodies!
Now here is a mini one that my daughter Hannah made using the Nerds boxes....


Isn't it just so cute! But what isn't cute when it comes in a mini right! These would be a cute one to take to a kids class party, just the right amount of candy  :0)  She used the Sixlets pack for the handle and then added some jelly beans inside. I love it!  here is the bottom with a piece of cardstock. Easy, qiuck, and fun!



Well that's all for today, next week I will share pics of our Easter kids table that we are putting together for the kiddos. I hope you have a Blessed Easter holiday! We will be going to sunrise service then having lunch with family, should be fun  :0)
~*~Blessings~*~
Jen

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! I hope you have a wonderful week! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!