Thursday, February 28, 2013

Whatcha workin' on....

Well... what are you workin' on?  I did not post last week because I have been painting my bedroom and bathroom and let me say it was a big job that I'm glad is done! Well the painting is done but now I'm putting things back and still have some more things to take care of before I do a reveal  :0)   I need to make some curtains yet and stuff. So hopefully next week I will show my "new" rooms.  For now I have been planting some flowers on our front porch, making crafts with my lil' Samantha, and finally got all the pieces cut for two candle mats I'm trying to start. All that between going to Baseball games to. So needless to say there is just not enough time in the days! 
  Ok so here are some pics of the fun workins' going around at my home.....


she loves glue dots {me to!}

 proud of her owl tree house!

candle mats ready for placement and stitching

my baseball guy batting
That's about all, finally blogger was cooperating with me and let me load the pictures! It was giving me grief yesterday so that's why I'm late, after 8 or 9 tries I had to walk away  :0)  
Flower pictures will come soon also as I get more in pots. This time of year I just love all the flowers and want to add them all around the outside but you would think I would learn by now that all they do is die once I get them home! I just forget to water them and I have to haul water from the closest spout, so it just doesn't always work out. But I try  :0)    Well I will be sewing this weekend getting my curtains made and putting the finishing touches on my rooms to show next week. Can you believe it is already practically March!!!  boy the days just seem to be flying by. Have a great weekend!
~*~Blessings~*~
Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!