Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Baby Shower Card

Hi, Happy Wednesday! Well I just thought I would pop in to show a cute card I made for a relative having a baby girl next month. This card was made using Stampin' Up! products, Stamping Bella image, and various other embellishments and papers :0)  First let me say I Love Stampin' Up! and the amazing products they have. I also just adore the Stamping Bella products also! I mean really they have super adorable images! The one I used is the Baby Carriage Bella. They come trimmed and ready to attach to a clear block and stamp away! Love that!  ok well I used Stampin' Up! cardstock and the patterned paper was Doodle Bug { my all time FAV. for patterned paper}. Inks were Stampin' Up! except for the brown hair was a Copic marker -I now have 5 of them so far- woohoo!! I'm working on collecting them little by little   :0)  ok so here is the card......


 
 























I am loving how it turned out! I really like the colors a lot  :0)  
 So if you like paper crafting and have not tried Stampin' Up! or Stamping Bella you should check them out. Well that's all for today, have a great night!


Jen







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!